Vegan, vegetarian and flexitarian diets have grown in popularity in the last decade. People are striving for more environmentally-friendly foods that can also provide a range of health benefits.
It can be very difficult to get all the nutrients you need. With careful planning, I can help you meet your nutritional needs ethically by advising on:
- Nutrient-balanced vegan, vegetarian and flexitarian eating plans
- Optimising key nutrient absorption with suitable food pairing
- Correcting micronutrient deficiencies
- Strategies for meal variety and flexibility
- Vitamin and mineral supplements