Gut issues can disrupt your daily life whether you are out in public, at work or at home. The numerous diets for digestive health can make it difficult to determine which food is the root cause of your symptoms.
We can work together and analyse your diet to identify the ‘trigger foods’ so you can eat with more confidence.
My areas of experience and knowledge include:
- Coeliac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux (GORD)
- Food intolerances and allergies
These conditions can cause diarrhoea, constipation, reflux, nausea and/or abdominal bloating, pain, cramping or discomfort.
Importantly, I can advise on:
- Low FODMAP diet
- Gluten free diet
- Strategies to minimise reflux or nausea
- Suitable fibre foods for constipation or diarrhea
- Vitamin and mineral supplements to correct micronutrient deficiencies