Fees & Packages
Fees and Packages
Individual Consultation Fees
Individual consultations are rebateable through most private health funds. The rebate will depend on your level of cover, please call your health fund to see what rebate you will be entitled to.
- Initial Consultation (1 hour) $120.00
- Review Consultation (30min): $75.00
- Extended Review Consultation (45min): $90.00
Sports Team/Corporate Consultancy Fees
- Full Day: $400.00
- Hourly Fee: $120.00
Nutrition Presentation Fees
Nutrition presentations include but are not limited to sports teams/clubs, gyms and workplaces. Digital customised resources can be developed as well such as a list of supermarket products, quick and easy meals, healthy snacks, timeline for meals on training days, or travel nutrition tips.
- Presentation: $300.00
- Accompanying Resources: $100.00
- Initial consultation & custom 7-day meal plan – $210
- Initial consultation & 2 review consultations – $230
- Recommended for those following the 3-step low FODMAP diet
- 6 weekly review consultations – $300 (equivalent of $50/week)
- Recommended for those wanting accountability and support weekly
Under the Government’s Chronic Disease Management (CDM)/Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) Program as part of Medicare, you can have up to 5 visits to a Dietitian per calendar year. First, ask your GP if you qualify. If you do, book a CDM/EPC appointment with me and have your doctor email the referral to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CDM/EPC – Initial & Review Consultations : 30 min – out-of-pocket fee (contact me for more information)
The above rates are based on qualifications, industry experience and ongoing maintenance costs (i.e. professional memberships, insurances, etc.) to continue practising as a dietitian in Australia.
- Direct Deposit
- BSB and account number
- Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard) through Halaxy’s secured payment link online
Interested or have any questions? Send me an email or call me to book an appointment!